Greek and Mediterranean Cuisine
4866 Delhi Avenue
Business Hours 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Mon-Sun
Dine In - Carry Out
RUTH'S TOP 5
5. The Mosakhan chicken platter is a wonderfully flavored chicken meal.
4. The Upside Down is similar, but with sauteed veggies including browned cauliflower that's incredible.
3. Falafel in an appetizer or a wrap--crunchy yummy goodness.
2. A chicken gyro--the Shawarma--and greek fries.
1. Dip your pita into heaven--Lebaneh (pronounced Leh-buh-nee) is the yogurt appetizer that you can eat alone, or pour on top of falafel or gyro. Better than ranch dressing!